Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Batman: Arkham Asylum

Great, great game. The imagining of all of the Batman characters are nice and dark. The environment has been compared to Bioshock. I personally do not think it warrants a comparison to such a flawlessly crafted world as Bioshock's Rapture, but Arkham is an environment that you quickly become attached to. I don't get many purely single player campaign games, but this game surely warranted my third game purchase this year. Hopefully Rocksteady releases some DLC a little down the road to extend the game's life. I look forward to having Batman: Arkham Asylum on my complete list on the "my xbox" tab of my dashboard.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Here a quite humorous review of the game by a million-faced beast.

http://www.joystiq.com/2009/08/26/biomass-review-batman-arkham-asylum/